Alice Day – A Paedophile Celebration – 25th April
April the 25th is Alice Day, originally known as “Paedophile Pride Day” the day was devised by paedophile activists during the 1990′s to celebrate their desire to molest children.
Here’s what some paedophiles from GirlChat were planning to do:
I will be wearing my GLogo t-shirt with my GLogo pendent for all to see!!!. I guess I will be doing what I do everyday, just hangout with friends and maybe if it’s nice out, skateboard a bit etc. I don’t have a LGF so I won’t be spending anytime with little girls or boys but I will go to the park and LG watch. I also try to do a bit of CL activism on Alice Day or any day for that matter, in the sense that every time I see an opportunity I drop off a few pamphlets, flyers and cards that I always carry around in my backpack.
I will be spending the day at a local market filled with beautiful LG’s. Kinda boring, but I will at least be wearing a pink t-shirt. I doubt anyone will catch on, but you never know ;-)
Weather for Saturday seems promising, we will to go to our local zoo and eat ice cream :-)
I think the t-shirt thing is just to wear any kind of a pink shirt on Alice Day. That way if any asks if you’re a paedo, you can claim you have no idea what they’re talking about…and how dare they insinuate such a thing! lol.
I don’t ever wear pink so it will def be a stretch but I’m sure I can pull it off!
I have worm pink on Alice Day for several years now!
PS: I am the one who suggested the name “Alice Day,” way back on Ianthe’s email list, in 1998. Feels good to be back in the land of the living!
Known online Paedophile symbols
These logos were not created by them but are already in place as innocent designs for unrelated issues. They use ‘Pink’ for girls and ‘Blue’ for boys. Here’s what they mean:
A heart within a heart, or “GLogo” “GirlLover” is used by pedophiles attracted to girls. The heart in a heart, to them, represents a adult/ female child relationship.
A blue spiral-shaped triangle symbol, or “BLogo” “BoyLover”, symbolizes a boy (small triangle) surrounded by an older male (larger triangle)- and is meant to show adult/male child relationships.
The butterfly CLogo a.k.a. “ChildLover” (commonly looks like four touching hearts) in pink/blue represents non-preferential gender pedophiles (girl or boy attracted, often both).
The yin-yang looking circle is CGlogo, used in reference to the website, Common Ground, which was created as a place for both girl and boy attracted pedophiles to meet and sympathize with each other.
The pink/blue triangles is “AmaroSymbol” is a variation of the CGLogo.
Quote from a Paedophile:
“I designed a Tribal Graphic with the GLogo in the center. I plan on having two made from Vinyl and having them placed across the windshield and the back window of my car.”
Some have gone on to have this as a tattoo, so other paedophiles can recognise their sexual ‘Status’ in public places. They are also having car stickers of this design made, for the same reason – recognition in public places.
There are abbreviations you should be aware of. The intention is for paedophiles to classify their interests, for other paedophiles within their ring. These abbreviations are used as online shorthand by paedophiles.
* AoA: Short for “age of attraction” meaning the age groups of children they are attracted to
* MAA: Minor attracted adult (used in reverse of the word “paedophile”, though it is the same and places the child as responsible for the abuse)
* AoC: Age of (legal) consent
* CL: ChildLover/paedophile
* GL: Girl Lover/Attracted to girls
* BL: BoyLover/Attracted to boys
* YF: Young Friend, used when speaking about a victim
* CP: Child Porn (Which could mean anything from photos of naked or half-naked children to photos of actual child rape/torture)
* LG: Little Girl
* LB: Little Boy
* GM: Girl Moment – which is time spent with a young girl (that can either be a passing second consisting of nothing more than a glance or a smile, or a lengthy visit with a girl)
* BM: Boy Moment – same as Girl Moment
Then there are the chats, or message boards:
* CG: known as Common Ground, a place for paedophiles of both preferences. Common ground, while being the one that touts of being for “all” paedophiles is less used than either of the other forums:
* GC: GirlChat- for those that favour victimizing girls
* BC: BoyChat- for those that favour victimizing boys
* PP: Paedo Parent – to identify that they have their own children
* LGF: Little Girl Friend – referring to girl victims
* LBF: Little Boy Friend – referring to boy victims
There are many ways paedophiles and sexual predators will celebrate today:
1. Find activities in their area involving children – such as parties, park outings, sporting events
– They will watch the children, photograph the children, and attempt to have a BM or GM, which stands for “Boy Moment” and “Girl Moment”. This includes a conversation with the child, in which they could gain information to get to the child at a later date. However, this could also include just sitting back watching a particular child at play.
They appraise a child’s form as if it were that of a stripper in a club, and they write the moment down later for their friends – online and in real life – with added feelings of desire they had while exploring the child’s body with their eyes and filthy mind.
Please keep in mind that a child does not have to be nude or in a bathing suit to be visualized that way by these people. They are sick enough to imagine that for themselves.
2. Seek victims for themselves – either through the first option or by riding around looking for easy targets: children walking alone, children playing outside with no supervision, children wandering in a store with an inattentive parent… I don’t have to tell you the rest as “victim” says it all.
3. Seek victims for others – through option 1 as well as option 2. The information they attain through their Boy or Girl moment is not always kept to themselves, especially on Alice Day. They get that information and share it to their paedophilia ring friends so that others will have a chance at acquiring a victim at a later date. The children they snare also often become shared sexual toys for themselves as well as others in their group.
A lot of times, the person acquiring this information isn’t even a paedophile, themselves. They are just in it for the money from the sales of the photos and information that a paedophile and child predator can use to get their target.
Also remember that men are not the only perpetrators. Women make up a increasingly bigger percentage of sexual predators and abusers. Even so far as to pimp out their own children for drugs or other selfish reasons.
I’m sure you’re wondering what can be done to spot or stop these people. You can’t very well go accusing every person you see in a public venue of being a sexual predator, nor should you be paranoid. Just be careful.
It’s always better safe than sorry, but there is always common sense.
For instance: if you see a lone person with no children sitting nearby staring at the children at play, it’s a pretty good chance he’s there for less than honorable reasons. Particularly if he/she has a camera and no credentials to any claim of being a reporter – which should also be questioned and dealt with as any parent would by calling the editor of his paper to check his story should he say this.
If you are quite certain you’ve spotted someone with ulterior, twisted motives for watching your child or others at play, call the police immediately. Confrontation with a group of concerned parents also works. No violence is necessary as these people fear being caught at their private game and will quickly vacate the area. You also send a strong message that your children are protected and NOT easy targets!
ALWAYS teach children not to talk to strangers.
ALWAYS teach children to never give personal information to a stranger.
ALWAYS teach children to never give the information of another child to a stranger.
ALWAYS teach children to scream, “NO!” and “STRANGER!” very loudly if they encounter someone asking questions or trying to get them to come with them.
ALWAYS teach children to use a secret or safe word or password and to NEVER tell ANYONE, not even their friends, what this word is. People that want to take photos of your children are especially suspicious. Teach your children to watch for these types of people. They prey on the innocence of a child.