Pervert caught by two separate paedophile hunting teams
An online sexual predator has been sentenced at Blackfriars Crown Court after grooming what he believed were young girls
Romanian national Alin Muntean arranged a meet at St Pancras railway station where he was met by an online child protection team
Stung on 25/12/17 by Internet interceptors on behalf of PTI
Justice for kids (J4k) stung him approx two weeks later on a different decoys chat logs.
Been on remand since January 2018.
Alin Muntean pleaded guilty and received the following
– Five years with a 25% discount which drops down to 45 months (3 years 9 months) for attempting to meet the 9 year old decoy (PTI)
– One year for attempting to engage in sexual communication with a 9 year old.
– Three years for attempting to meet the 14 year old (J4K decoy)
– One year for attempting to engage in sexual communication with a 14 year old.
– SHPO until further notice
– Pay a victims surcharge of £170.00
– Sign the sex offenders registry for an indefinite period.