Paedophile jaled for series of offences including rape of girls as young as 7 in Hertfordshire
A man has been sentenced to 24 years’ imprisonment plus an eight year extended licence period for multiple sexual offences, including the rape of young girls in Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire.
Ricky O’Grady, aged 28, of Snowberry Close, Stacey Bushes, Milton Keynes, was sentenced on Friday at Aylesbury Crown Court.
He was also ordered to remain on the sex offenders’ register for life.
He pleaded guilty at the same court on Tuesday 28 November 2017 to the following:
* Three counts of rape
* Two counts of attempted rape
* Three counts of indecent assault
* Engaging in sexual activity in the presence of a child
* One count of sexual assault of a child under 13
* One count of causing a child to watch a sexual act
* Two counts of possession of indecent images of a child
* Three counts of breaching a Sexual Harm Prevention Order.
The offences took place from 1999 to 2017 on multiple occasions in Herts, MK and Beds and involved three female victims aged from seven to 15 years old.