Paedophile jailed for covertly filming children
An Andover man who used a camera pen to covertly film children has been jailed for four years and ten months.
John Fielding, 46, of Old Winton Road, Andover, appeared at Bristol Crown Court on Friday, July 22 for a sentence hearing.
He had pleaded guilty to the following offences at a previous hearing:
• Four counts of outraging public decency
• Six counts of making indecent photographs/pseudo-photographs of a child
• Two counts of possessing a prohibited image of a child
• Two counts of possessing extreme pornography
• Three counts of breaching a Sexual Offences Prevention Order